JavaChecker - static analyzer of Java source code, based on TermWare technology.
This tool allows to detect code defects, such as:
- inaccurate exceptions handling (empty catch block, throwing of generic exceptions and so on)
- hiding defects (for example, when name of memebr variable is the same, as name of formal parameter of some methods in the same class)
- style defects. (you can set style conventions with set of regular expressions)
- violations of standard usage contracts (such as overloading equals without overloading hashCode)
- synchronization defects (for example, when synchronized variable is accessed outside synchronized block)
You can tune set of checks using preferences and special comments. And of course, JavaChecker can be called from ANT scripts.
It is possible to define own custom checks using JavaChecker infrastructure.
Technology is open:
for commercial usage:
• buy commerce license.
• contract us to create custom checks for you.
• cleanup you open-source project.
• propose you ideas.
• fix our errors :)
Contact marketing department for more detailed information firstname.lastname@example.org.